The new Starbucks Planner 2014 was unveiled to online media outfits last night at one of Starbucks Philippines’ landmark branches – Starbucks 6750. Last year, we gave you 13 reasons why you should get the Starbucks Planner 2013. A year later today, we’re giving you 14 interesting facts I know you’d be happy to know about the upcoming Starbucks 2014 Planner tomorrow – Nov 2.
14 Interesting Facts About the New 2014 Starbucks Planner:
- This year’s Starbucks Planners 2014 come in 4 symbolic colors: Black, Magenta (Red), Brown, and the surprising Yellow. The Yellow from the Blonde Roast, Brown from the Medium Roast, Magenta from the Dark Roast, and the Black for Starbucks Reserve which has yet to come to Philippine shores
- The symbols and figures on the cover of the Starbucks 2014 Planners are based on Starbucks coffee icons.
- The 4 metal bookmarks represent four Starbucks Coffee icons: The House Blend, Kape Vinta, Starbucks Cup, and the Coffee Bean. Sorry, you cannot exchange the bookmarks, which means you need to get all 4 planners. 😛
- There are 4 QR Codes scattered on the inside pages of the planner. Scan this and get to view informational videos about Starbucks and their coffee.
- The side magnetic clip returns! This time, it has has a collage of the Starbucks Stars embossed.
- The planner has a portrait layout for the calendar entries.
- The free stickers page has the same coffee icons found on the cover of your Starbucks Planner (see No. 2). This is the first time a Starbucks planner will contain a page of stickers.
- The 2014 Starbucks Planner has 14 promotional coupons this 2014 in contrast to last years’ 13 (2013). How many coupons do you think would the Starbucks 2015 Planner have?
- You need 18 stickers/stamps to get your free Starbucks Planner 2014 this year, in contrast to last year’s 17. I’m already guessing 19 stickers for Starbucks Planner 2015. 😛
- Collect stickers starting November 2 until January 8, 2014. With 8 weeks, this means purchasing the Starbucks beverages on the average of at least twice a week plus Christmas Day and the New Year. I’ll bet though the deadline will be extended come January 2014. 😛
- Don’t have the patience to collect 18 stickers? A classmate of mine back in high school who is now a doctor bought P5,000 worth of GCs which you can use to purchase anything in Starbucks. As a result, she got an instant Starbucks 2014 Planner! Plus you don’t need to consume all the GCs within the 2 months period.
- Load or Reload your Starbucks Card with P5000 worth of load from Nov 2- Jan 8 and get an instant 2014 Starbucks Planner. If you put it the other way around, it’s like buying or putting a P5,000 price on your Starbucks Planner and getting P5,000 worth of Starbucks beverages/items for free.
- Buy using the Starbucks Card, you get your Starbucks Stars with every purchase, and you also GET your Starbucks stickers for the planner! Double benefit!
- On November 2 only, the first 300 customers in all Starbucks Philippines branches nationwide get one free sticker! This means your first purchase gets 2 stickers by default!
So which among the 14 facts struck you best or you found most interesting? Which among the 4 Starbucks Planner 2014 colors are you getting? Which one do you think will sell most?
Get Nomnom Updates!
I'm the EIC of NomNomClub.com and Managing Director of #DigitalCircles.asia, a social media marketing agency. On Mondays, I teach IT classes at Grace Christian College. Know more @ JonelUy.com