How can a Pork Steak Recipe be made healthy? By cooking it properly and using Jolly Canola Oil!
We’re sharing here the recipe of Pork Steak with Mushroom Bits cooked with Jolly Heart Mate Canola Oil.
This comes just in time now that everyone is trying to get back in shape after the holidays, the easiest way to start is to be mindful of how daily dishes are prepared.
Here is the Pork Steak with Mushroom Bits recipe ingredients and procedure:
- 1 kg pork steak, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup soy sauce sa
- lt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp ground paprika
- 2 tbsps Jolly Canola Oil
- 2-3 tbsps chopped garlic
- 2 cans Jolly Button Mushroom Whole, cut in half
1/2 cup red wine
- 2 tbsps butter
- garnish with some toasted garlic and chopped parsley
- Season pork steak in soy sauce, salt and pepper, set aside.
- Preheat a pan with some Jolly Canola Oil and cook the pork cubes until slightly brown in color.
- Remove from pan. Toss in the chopped garlic and Jolly Button Mushrooms. Saute then season with some salt, pepper and ground paprika.
- Deglaze with the red wine then simmer until sauce is slightly thick.
- Mix in the cooked pork and cold butter.
- Transfer to a plate then garnish with some toasted garlic and chopped parsley.
At Sarap Diva with Regine Velasquez-Alcasid
Moreover, you can catch this recipe on television as it will be shown today on Sarap Diva with Regine Velasquez-Alcasid (January 17 and 24) at 9:40 a.m. to 10:25 a.m. as she dishes out two, exciting dishes: tasty Pork Steak with Mushroom Bits and Pamplina, a Spanish-influenced soup dish.
Jolly Heart Mate Canola Oil
Jolly Heart Mate Canola Oil is the heart-healthy, versatile, and value for money cooking oil. Canola Oil is one of the healthiest cooking oils because of its LOW saturated fat (bad fat) and high monounsaturated fat (good fat) content. Jolly Canola Oil has omega 3 and 6 which are good for the heart. It has a pale golden color, light texture, and neutral taste so you can use it for any dish. Furthermore, it has a high smoking point which makes it ideal for frying.