Something new and sparkling arrived at Starbucks Philippines stores today.
Fizzling its way through the Starbucks menu, the new refreshment Starbucks Fizzio Sparkling Beverages aims to reinvent cooling drinks with premium ingredients and layers of flavors and textures.
Carbonated or ‘sparkling‘ beverages are not new in our local food industry, but Starbucks promises to make sure that theirs is handcrafted with a unique Starbucks sparkling finish for a different carbonation experience.
It started to be available today – June 7 – in select stores. There are initially two Starbucks Fizzio Sparkling variants, each delivering a uniquely light, refined sparkling experience:
- Coconut Water with Watermelon Granita Starbucks Fizzio™ Sparkling Beverage.
- Coconut water and lime infused with tiny sparkling bubbles then poured over a watermelon granita.The watermelon puree is blended with ice, while lime and coconut water join the cane sugar base to provide a refreshing beverage.
- Red Cranberry with Grapefruit Foam Starbucks Fizzio™ Sparkling Beverage
- Sparkling wine-like bubbles infused with flavors of red cranberry and grapefruit foam. From the velvety foam topping, a dash of ancient Chinese orange bitters, up to the cranberry sauce texture on the bottom.
The former offers a fresh take on granita cramming for what remains of summer in the Philippines while the latter is fit for a mid-day refreshment with a twist on orange bitters with pink grapefruit foam.
“Starbucks Fizzio™ Sparkling Beverages give our customers more refreshing beverage choices made with the premium ingredients they expect from Starbucks. Unlike any usual carbonated beverage, these sparkling creations have layered flavors and textures where every Starbucks Fizzio™ Sparkling Beverage is individually handcrafted for each customer,” said Keith Cole, Starbucks Philippines head of marketing.
NomNom Club Treat
Well, as for me, I’m stuck in my home-office as of this writing but I’m looking forward to try ’em on Thursday – June 9, 2016.
But do you want to try this new Starbucks Fizzio Sparkling drink with me?
Share this article on your Facebook profile wall and tag our @NomNomClub Facebook Page plus use the #NomNomClub hashtag and we’ll randomly choose a winner by tomorrow night.
I will treat the winner to his/her choice of Starbucks Fizzio drink at Starbucks Trinoma 11am on June 9 (2nd Level across Shoe Salon). Winner will be announced on the comment section below and at our Facebook Page tomorrow night!
Fizzio Sparkling Hour
To kick-off a refreshing line-up of beverages, Starbucks brings you the Fizzio Sparkling Hour.
From 10am to 2pm on June 13 to 21, every purchase of any featured Fizzio Sparkling beverage, customers will receive P5o off on any lunch sandwich which includes Four Cheese and Garlic, Chicken Pesto and Shiitake Mushroom Melt on Flat Bread, Meatloaf on Cheese Focaccia Bread, Tuna Salad on Pumpernickel Bread, Chicken BBQ on Corn Bread and Tomato, or the Mozzarella and Basil on Flat Bread.
To date, Starbucks Fizzio Sparkling beverages are available only in the following Starbucks branches:
- Capitol Commons Pasig City
- Trinoma Level 2 Quezon City
- Matalino Street Quezon City
- Festival Mall Alabang