Ho ho ho! Advance Merry Christmas to all! For the season of feast and festivities, nothing beats the classic and decadent Filipino desserts.
Find joy and comfort from these incredibly affordable Fiesta Fruit Salad recipe that’s made creamier and sweeter with Jolly Cow Condensada, the all-time favorite dessert ingredient to round out your holiday meal.
Fiesta Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 can Jolly Cow Condensada
- 1 can (850g) Jolly Tropical Fruit Cocktail, drained well
- 1 cup Shredded fresh buco (young coconut)
- 1 cup Nata de coco, drained well
- 1 cup Jolly Peach halves, drained well
- 1 cup Pineapple tidbits, drained well
- 1 cup Slices of fresh fruits like apple and seedless grapes (optional)
- ½ cup Cheese, diced (optional)
- 1 can All-purpose cream
- 1 cup Mini marshmallows (optional)
- Jolly Maraschino cherries (optional)
- Drain all the water from the cans of the fruit ingredients.
- Combine all ingredients (except for the marshmallow and cherries) in a large mixing bowl and blend well.
- Place in a container and chill for 2 to 3 hours before serving.
- Serve with mini marshmallow as garnish on top and put a cherry if desired.
Makes 8 to 10 servings.
What can you say about our Fruit Salad Recipe? 🙂